Role and Responsibilities:
As an iOS Developer at Innowrap, you will play a vital role in designing, developing, and delivering high-quality iOS applications that provide users with seamless and engaging experiences. Your responsibilities will encompass a diverse set of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to create polished and intuitive iOS applications.
- Implementing responsive and visually appealing user interfaces using UIKit or SwiftUI.
- Integrating third-party APIs/SDKs to enhance application features and functionality.
- Working collaboratively with backend developers to integrate APIs and ensure efficient data communication.
- Adhering to best practices for coding standards, performance optimization, and code maintainability.
- Applying the latest native iOS architecture patterns to ensure scalability and maintainability.
- Actively participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Utilizing version control systems, particularly Git and GitHub, to manage source code repositories.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest iOS platform updates, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers to translate design concepts into functional iOS applications.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues in a timely manner to ensure smooth application operation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in iOS app development.
- Proficiency in Swift programming language.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, Xcode, and related development tools.
- Experience in frontend development, including creating responsive UI layouts.
- Proven expertise in integrating third-party APIs/SDKs into iOS applications.
- Familiarity with version control systems, particularly Git and GitHub.
- Awareness of the latest native iOS architecture patterns (e.g., MVC, MVVM, SwiftUI).
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and JSON data interchange.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset for effective teamwork.
- A portfolio of past iOS projects or applications is a plus.
Salary - 25k to 30k